Mar 14, 2011
| Last Updated
- Brazil: Retail sales should continue to decelerate in January, on the back of elevated inflation and tighter macroeconomic conditions.
- Mexico: January witnessed strong industrial output, driven by favorable external conditions and a rebounding construction sector.
- Argentina: The gap between official and unofficial inflation statistics is likely to have continued widening in February, as labor unions seek 30-60% salary increases this year.
- Chile: The central bank is likely to continue with gradual rate hikes at its March meeting.
- Colombia: It is a close call[...]
If you are an RGE client please log in to your account.
Access to this content is restricted to RGE clients.
If you have a client code, please enter it here to activate your client account.
Click here for a free trial.