- Country Insights Specialist/Consultant
- Senior Economist CEE/CIS (London)
- Editor (London)
- Inside Sales Professional – Business Development (EMEA)
- Inside Sales Professional – Client Services (EMEA)
- Economist – Emerging Asia (Singapore)
- Inside Sales Associate (NY)
- Technical Development Intern – Country Risk Analysis (NY)
- Strategy Intern - Credit and Asset Allocation (NY)
Roubini Global Economics offers challenging and unmatched career opportunities in areas of economic analysis, sales, editorial, development, marketing, and product management.
Additionally, we also administer a strong internship program for students of Economics, Business, and International Affairs. We pride ourselves on offering all of our employees opportunities for personal and professional growth through a robust benefits plan, an atmosphere of intellectualism, and a strong sense of teamwork. We always endeavor to hire, develop and retain the very best people in business today. We invite you to explore an exciting and rewarding career at Roubini Global Economics.
We are grateful for your interest in working for Roubini Global Economics. Please be aware that due to the overwhelming number of applications received, we can only respond only to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
Country Insights Specialist/ConsultantRGE is seeking strong candidates for a position working with the team that manages and promotes our proprietary systematic country risk model. Strong consideration will be given to those who have experience in a client-facing setting, as our model is used not only internally but by a variety of clients: financial institutions, corporates and governments. Strong candidates will have a solid educational background in economics and/or finance, with preference given to those with 2-3 years of experience working in financial markets or consulting. Additionally, occasional travel may be required.
- Work with RGE clients to integrate the model’s findings and custom risk indicators into their risk assessment and investment decision-making processes
- Assist RGE economists and strategists to integrate findings of the model into their economic and financial market research
- Help the RGE sales team pitch the model—and the custom work based on the model—to potential clients
- Work with quantitative team to refine and enhance the model on a quarterly basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The successful candidate will not only work with our model but will help write and present research based on its findings.
- The successful candidate will also work with existing and potential clients to integrate the model into their own processes.
- Experience/coursework in macroeconomics and or finance
- Strong understanding about the linkages between macroeconomic factors and financial asset performance
- Capable of working in a multi-tasking and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (experience with VBA strongly considered)
Candidates with one or more of the following skills are particularly encouraged to apply, though these skills are not a prerequisite:STATA, Eviews, R, SAS, MATLAB, or other statistical analysis software
To apply, please email a CV and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Country Insights Specialist" Applications lacking any of these requirements will not be considered.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
Senior Economist CEE/CIS (London)RGE is seeking candidates with strong academic credentials and several years of experience to fill a Senior Economist position focused on Central and Eastern Europe/CIS. This position will be based in London and will include coverage on a selection of Eastern European and CIS economies.Senior Economists conduct independent macroeconomic research and write proprietary content on a wide range of topics, both as individual authors and as co-authors with RGE’s Chairman, Nouriel Roubini, and other members of the research team.Responsibilities:• Economic analysis of selected Eastern European and CIS countries, using a variety of techniques quantitative and qualitative.• Translate macroeconomic analysis into policy implications, corroborated by insights gathered via a network of policy makers (including meetings with government officials).• Apply macro analysis and policy implications into market implications for rates, equities, currencies in consultation with asset class specialists. Interest in financial markets is desirable.• Following and explaining political and institutional developments in regional economies, supported with insights and predictions of policy and politics.• Ability to represent the company in front of existing and prospective clients, at speaking engagements and events, and to the media• Following relevant economic literature and academic research• Deliver insight on all of the above through ad hoc written research, quarterly country outlooks and conversation with clientsSkills required:• Strong analytical skills, including knowledge of quantitative economic and financial modeling and/or econometrics.• Strong qualitative analysis and understanding of significant themes• Network of policymakers and market participants relevant to the region of coverage.• Solid original and critical thinking; initiative to provide idea generation to her/his team and possibly other teams as well. This includes identifying key short, medium and long-term themes.• The ability to monitor many economies at once, develop tools for monitoring diverse countries and prioritize key pieces of work.• Ability to develop effective and durable direct relationships with a client.• Strong written communication skills• Ability to situate countries/themes of focus within RGE’s global views for macro and markets. Ability to present a global perspective to clients consistent with RGE views.• Ability to contribute to business development in conjunction with RGE’s sales team.Desirable Experience• Act as a resource both for direct reports but also for other members of the research team; and sales for key views and market implications.• Ability to coordinate team meetings facilitating flow of ideas, communication and view within the team and across teams• Possess a network of policy, academic, and market contacts• Have a track record of publications, financial markets trades or recommendationsTo apply, please email a CV and brief cover letter to email@example.com with the subject "Senior Economist CEE/CIS." Applications lacking any of these requirements will not be considered.Please note that due to the volume of applications received we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
Inside Sales Professional – Business Development (EMEA)
Inside Sales Professional – Client Services (EMEA)
Economist – Emerging Asia (Singapore)
Inside Sales Associate (NY)