Feb 27, 2013
| Last Updated
RGE Chairman Nouriel Roubini and the RGE Macro Strategy team discuss the road ahead after the Italian elections delivered a hung parliament, leaving an unwieldy Senate. The call will cover:
- What happens next: the political calendar and political implications.
- Possible coalition and caretaker configurations for the next government.
- How this compares with RGE’s envisioned pre-election scenarios.
- Implications for austerity measures in Italy and the rest of Europe
- Can Europe afford doing more of the same asymmetric austerity and painful reform with no real growth policy?
If you are an RGE client please log in to your account.
Access to this content is restricted to RGE clients.
If you have a client code, please enter it here to activate your client account.
Click here for a free trial.