Additionally, we also administer a strong internship program for students of Economics, Business, and International Affairs. We pride ourselves on offering all of our employees opportunities for personal and professional growth through a robust benefits plan, an atmosphere of intellectualism, and a strong sense of teamwork. We always endeavor to hire, develop and retain the very best people in business today. We invite you to explore an exciting and rewarding career at Roubini Global Economics.
We are grateful for your interest in working for Roubini Global Economics. Please be aware that due to the overwhelming number of applications received, we can only respond only to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
4CAST-RGE is an award-winning research company providing independent financial market and macro strategy research. 4CAST merged with Roubini Global Economics (RGE) to form 4CAST-RGE in May 2016. 4CAST-RGE has offices in London, New York and Singapore, with more than 600 financial institutions across the globe subscribing to our research.
We are looking for an efficient, personable and organised candidate who will be responsible for all aspects of 4CAST-RGE’s core account book including managing and building strong relationships, delivering high level of clients service, ensuring clients are receiving relevant information at all times and constantly looking to identify new opportunities for up-and cross-selling. We are seeking a highly motivated, creative team player able to work effectively under pressure and within a fast-paced environment. You will be confident, possess excellent communication/presentation skills and have the drive and determination to succeed in competitive situations. An understanding of the financial information market is preferred.
This position is based in our London office and will involve business travel.
· Deal directly with users and market data by face-to-face, telephone or email
· Organise training and support schedules of 4CAST-RGE services to all the assigned client base, including pro-actively calling users and setting up appointments
· Deepening relationships with existing users and market data
· Meeting or exceeding all sales, retention and performance goals on a consistent basis
· Identify new users and opportunities for additional services
· Researching list of prospects and maintaining database
· Provide feedback to teams in terms of customer requirements, trends and sales opportunities
· Contribute to product development initiatives
· Updating sales and client information in the Company’s CRM system
Key skills and attributes
· A minimum of one years’ sales experience (preferable in financial information or research services)
· Organisational skills – attention to detail and accuracy
· Outstanding written and verbal communication, teamwork and relationship building skills
· Ability to work in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Self-motivated, competitive and upbeat attitude with a drive to succeed
· Bachelor’s degree required
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject ‘‘Inside Sales Associate.’’ Applications lacking either of these requirements will not be considered.
Applicants must be eligible to work in UK.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.
Roubini Global Economics (RGE) combines national balance sheet, econometric and systematic country risk insights with expert advice and data-driven tools to help our clients uncover hidden opportunities, mitigate risks and make better investment decisions. The core of our service is the economic and financial research we provide to 15,000 readers around the world.
RGE is part of 4CAST-RGE Ltd, which has offices in London, New York and Singapore, serving institutional investors, asset managers, policy leaders and corporate executives.
RGE is seeking is seeking candidates with a strong quantitative background and 2+ years of related work experience to join the Global Quantitative Macroeconomics group.
The group’s primary function includes leading the firm’s global forecasting process, developing specialized country and asset-specific models and producing global thematic research using quantitative methods. Members of the quant group collaborate with economists and analysts at all levels and with all teams within the research department.
The position can be based in either the New York or London office.
As a quantitative economist, you will…
· Combine macroeconomic knowledge, econometric experience and software skills to play a key role in the ongoing improvement and automation of our global forecast process by:
o creating and maintaining databases and tools;
o collaborating with country and asset class experts to build out specialized modelling and analytical tools;
o facilitating adoption of tools and models by producing documentation, providing specialized training and acting as a general resource to colleagues;
o liaising with information technology and product development teams to integrate economic modelling processes, systems and outputs into RGE products.
· Gain valuable experience while participating in the development of macroeconomic and asset class views.
· Produce and publish global thematic research and scenario risk analysis for distribution to our 15,000 readers around the world—by utilizing our global econometric model, econometric estimation and other analytical tools.
· 2+ years of work experience in a related field, inclusive of internships or academic research. Candidates MUST have practical experience applying quantitative methods to answer real world economic or financial market questions.
· Graduate degree in economics, statistics, finance or a similarly quantitative discipline if complemented with ample macro-economic coursework or substantial relevant experience.
· Thorough knowledge of econometrics, particularly time series analysis and macroeconomic forecasting techniques (ARDL, VAR, SVAR, ECM, PCA at the least).
· Econometric programming experience in at least one of the following statistical packages/software environments: Eviews, Stata, R or Matlab. Experience with VBA, C/C++ or Python is a plus.
· Database management skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with relational databases and prior experience with complex spreadsheets.
· Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to articulate complex econometric and economic arguments to a non-technical audience.
· Candidates should have a keen interest in global financial and macro-economic events. We value a well-developed sense of teamwork as well as the ability to work independently. Above all, candidates should be intellectually curious and willing to learn.
· Familiarity with macroeconomic and financial market data.
· Prior experience forecasting macroeconomic variables is a strong plus.
· Experience with calibration and estimation of dynamic stochastic general equilibrium (DSGE) models.
· Project management experience and a demonstrable ability to balance multiple projects on strict deadlines.
· Ability to understand significant themes “outside the model” and the capacity to leverage macro-economic theory to investigate inter-linkages between both individual variables and broader economic and financial sectors
To apply, please submit your CV and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Quantitative Economist”. Applications lacking these requirements may not be considered.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to those applicants whom we wish to interview.