Global growth has proved resilient to policy risks in Europe and the U.S., bringing about a largely synchronized global expansion, but better-than-expected growth has done little to stoke price gains. As policy makers eye the narrowing output gap, the soft inflation outlook hints at a slow pace of monetary tightening. We see inflation and rates edging up, albeit gradually, amid policy normalization.
- Andy Hartwill (Research Director)
- Jeff Ng (MD and Chief Economist, Asia)
- Kevin Harris (Director, North America)
- Kil Dosanjh (Head of Strategy)
- Rachel Ziemba (MD, Emerging Markets and Commodities)
As they present our latest thinking on these and many other issues, as discussed in our new Global Outlook. Please direct any questions you would like answered in the Q&A to email@example.com.